Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Busy

 
Gosh, it has been awhile. It seems like this is the first time in weeks I have had a chance to sit down and actually write something here, yet I still need to head out the door in about an hour. Life has just been very busy lately. My parents moved out of their home of 21 years into a new home just a few minutes down the road from where I live. I started a new business that I'm pretty excited about. Eric and I took a last minute fun trip to Indianapolis last weekend. And the list goes on. Baby Cole is always at the forefront of my mind. No matter what each day brings, I think about my son. I still miss him terribly, and I know I always will.
 
 
 
 
Since my last post, Mother's Day and Father's Day have come and gone. They were good days yet bittersweet, of course. Also, the Lord put a family in our path to receive Cole's Gift, and we couldn't be more thrilled. Cole's short life continues to have purpose and bless others even though he is not here with us on earth. How cool is that? So proud of that kid. So thankful for what God is doing.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment